The Rachel Doran Memorial Scholarship was established in memory of Rachel Doran, beloved Fashion Designer, Counselor, and Photographer at YPI. This award provides financial support to a YPI camper who exhibits leadership in the visual arts and a passion for Fashion and/or Photography. This young person has demonstrated the commitment to creativity, hard work, and a kindness that makes others better.
- Enroll in Fashion or Photography workshop for at least one week. (This scholarship can support two weeks)
- Demonstrate leadership in school or in extracurricular activities. (Provide a short bullet list of activities)
- Demonstrate financial need. (Complete financial aid form)
- What inspires or motivates you to be a an artist? (300 words or less)
- Please include two non-family letters of support including one from an art teacher.
Mail or Email Scholarship Materials:
1165 NW 74th Ave
Margate, FL 33063
YPI Inc. is a 501-C3 not for profit private institution.